Friday, March 26, 2010

Update Soapisms Blog

Please hang in there with me as I am coming out of a very interesting March Break.  Just when I thought it was over, and time for the kids to return to school, we had an unexpected visitor immediately after and all I can say is "wow!"  I am thoroughly overwhelmed, but absolutely dying to get back into my soaps, websites, discussions, and blog!  I tried a wonderfully smelling Chocolate / Vanilla soap a few days ago.  It was going to be a great tutorial, but the soap never hardened.  It looks a lot like pudding, and smells really good, but something went wrong.  As promised, I will be posting all of my mistakes as well as my successes.  I do think that time will free up for me very soon, and I hope you hang around and watch for it.  I promise not to disappoint.  The promises that I can't seem to keep these days have more to do with timing, than the actual delivery.
Thank you for your patience,
Sincerely
SAPS

No comments:

Post a Comment